NLP Training Payment
Code Of Conduct for coaching session with a CIANLP coach
1. All information between client and coach is private and confidential. It is protected under the Data Protection Act. Confidentiality can only be breached in cases when client could be a significant risk to themselves or others.
2. The coach reserves the right not to work with a client if the latter wants to achieve negative goals.
3. The relationship between the coach and the client is strictly professional and for effective results is based on trust, honesty and empathy.
4. It is worthwhile noting that in coaching sessions, a non- judgemental approach is used.
5. Language used during coaching should be non-offensive and it should promote mutual respect.
6. Payment should be made before any client starts any coaching sessions. If a client fails to give at least 24 hours notice before the cancellation of any coaching session, he/she will be liable to 50% of the required fees.
7. The client is responsible to make the phone calls for the coaching sessions at the time agreed with the coach.
N.B Please note that your coach abides by the International Association of Coaches ethical principles and code of ethics. This is to ensure you are coached to the highest standards of universal excellence.